Thanksgiving dinner name place card & party favor box
Mini Kraft Double Truffle Boxes
Kitchen Spice Sesame Pattern Paper by Bo Bunny Press
Kitchen Spice Nutmeg Pattern Paper by Bo Bunny Press
Kitchen Spice Combo Cardstock Stickers by Bo Bunny Press
Kitchen Spice Buttons & Bling by Bo Bunny Press
Tiger Lily Glimmer Mist 2oz. by Tattered Angels
Holiday Sayings Clear Stamps by Melissa Frances
Solid Color Baker's Twine by Martha Stewart Crafts
Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Ranger
Note: Distress & ink all paper edges.
1. Cut a 5 1/2" x 2 1/2" piece of dot paper and adhere to top of box. Cut two 5 1/2" x 1 3/4" pieces of dot paper and adhere to box sides. Cut two 2 3/4" x 1 3/4" pieces of dot paper and adhere to both ends.
2. Tie ribbon around box & spray with glimmer mist. Punch one 1 1/2" circle and two 1" circles from blue paper. Fold and distress, spray with glimmer mist. To get flowers to fold in dry with embossing gun. Glue large and small circles together and adhere to right side of ribbon. Glue small circle to left of ribbon.
3. Run twine through buttons and adhere to flower centers.
4. Cut leaf shapes from paper, fold and adhere.
5. Stamp "Give thanks" on blue paper, cut, punch hole and tie with twine around box.
1. Cut a 3 1/2" x 6 1/2" piece of blue paper, fold to make a 3 1/2" x 3 1/4" place card (Note: Add length as needed for longer names). Cut a 3" x 2 1/2" piece of dot paper and adhere to card center.
2. Make a 1" & 3/4" flower by following the same steps as for box. Adhere to left side of card. Make leaves as in step 4 above and adhere.
3. Ink blue sticker letters and adhere name to card. Tie twine around bottom.
*Add homemade cookies or other goodies to your favor box, so family can remember a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner for days to come.