Glitter Flower Card by Anabelle O'Malley
Add a bit of glitter to flowers for a great look!
Eskimo Kisses Red Doilies Die-Cut Paper by Basic Grey
Say it in Pearls Pink & Red Centers Embellishment by Prima
Indian Summer Cordovan Paper by Basic Grey
Frame Wallpaper White Clear Overlay by Hambly Studios
Peach Juliette Collection Flowers by Prima
Coral Rose Trellis Roses Flowers by Prima
24 Vial Glitter Multi-Pack by Martha Stewart Crafts
1. Adhere doily paper to kraft cardstock using spray adhesive. Trim edges. Adhere to white card base.
2. Cut a strip of patterned paper. Adhere along bottom of card.
3. Cut transpareny frame and layer over paper strip. Add pearl centers to edges.
4. Spray flowers with srapy adhesive. Drizzle glitter onto flowers. Do the same for the leaf.
5. Adhere to center of card, layering over transparency frame.
6. Add another strip of patterned paper to inside of card. Stamp sentiment.