Trick or Treat House by Sherry Wright
Fall Chipboard by Melissa Frances
Sweet Chips Chipboard Little Folding House by Crafty Secrets
Twilight Punch-Outs by Pink Paislee
Twilight Paislee Postcards Paper by Pink Paislee
Twilight Nightfall Paper by Pink Paislee
Twilight Impressions Clear Stamps by Pink Paislee
Twilight Eclipse Paper by Pink Paislee
Twilight Dusk Paper by Pink Paislee
Black Soot Distress Ink by Ranger
Beetle Black Chunky Sugar Coating Glitter by Doodlebug Design Inc.
White Pom Pom Trim by Maya Road
1. Trace chipboard house onto black paper and cut out. Adhere to chipboard and fold into house shape.
2. Trace roof onto orange paper, cut out and adhere. Run pom pom trim along both sides of roof.
3. Spray or apply adhesive to bat and tree chipboard, sprinkle with black glitter and let dry.
4. From punch out sheet cut witch to fit inside chipboard door frame and adhere to house front.
5. Cut out "spooky" tag from punch outs and adhere to side of house.
6. Cut a 1.5" x 12" strip of white lined paper, accordion fold and adhere accordion circle to roof. Cut "31" circle from pattern paper and adhere to middle of circle.
7. Trace and cut out moon from white paper, adhere to chipboard.
8. Adhere glittered bat (from step 3) to roof of house, add tree to the front and secure moon behind tree.
9. Stamp "Trick or Treat" onto orange paper, cut out and adhere to front of house.