Create Wall Art by Melissa Phillips
Mistletoe Glitter Leaves by Making Memories
Clear Rhinestones by Melissa Frances
Chipboard Typeset Alphabet Letters by Melissa Frances
Girl Flash Cards by Melissa Frances
Sincerely Postcard Kit by Melissa Frances
Baby 2 Bride Die-Cut Tags by Graphic 45
ATC French Dictionary Cards by 7Gypsies
White Pearls by Melissa Frances
White Vintage Ribbons by Melissa Frances
Classic Collection Designer Glitter by Melissa Frances
Nick Page Kit by Melissa Frances
Noteworthy Embellishment Jars by Making Memories
Two Scoops Chip Stickers Alphabet Chipboard by Basic Grey
New York Lower Case Alphabet Chipboard Set by Maya Road
1. Remove the back from an old frame and attach wire or hemp zig zagging across the back.
2. Create pennants from ATC cards, paper and tags. Trim edges using pinking shears, ink and tie these along with tags and the chipboard flash card to the hemp strung across the center of your frame.
3. Attach each pennant or tag using buttons and string, twill, trim, lace or ribbon.
4. Paint chipboard letters off-white, let dry, sand, coat with glitter and adhere to chosen pennants or tags.
5. Ink edges of other chipboard letters to distress and adhere to chosen pennants or tags. Embellish with gems, glitter leaves, flowers or adhesive pearls.
6. To further embellish, layer metal bookplate on top of tag, then adhere chipboard letter to the center of this.
7. Ink edges of chipboard hearts and vintage pictures and tie to open spaces between pennants and tags.