Square Nested Kraft Gift Box Set
Lace Clear Stamp with Crystals by Prima
Eskimo Kisses Peppermint Twist Paper by Basic Grey
Flora Holiday Flocked Die-Cut Snowflake Paper by Anna Griffin
Clear Crystal Double Flourishes by Zva Creative
Pearl Embellishments by Kaisercraft
- Cover base of box with Cream pattern paper.
- Cover the top of box with Green pattern paper. Ink the edges.
- Stamp Lace stamp into Versamark embossing ink or glue pad and then
stamp onto cream cardstock. Cover with embossing powder and shake off the
excess. Heat to seal embossing powder. Repeat until you have a strip long
enough to cover the edge of the box.
- Cut along the edge of the lace stamp and attach to the edge of the
cover. Add pearls.
- To create the embossed edge around the card, dip edge of postcard
into glue pad, apply embossing powder and heat.
- Tie ribbon onto cover of box and attach postcard.
- Add rhinestones and pearls.