Square Scroll Frame Coaster Book by Maya Road
Love Mini Chipboard Set by Maya Road
Mauve Velvet Scalloped Ric Rac by Maya Road
Soft Ice Blue Trim by Webster’s Pages
Janice Die-Cut Paper by Melissa Frances
Girl Flash Cards by Melissa Frances
Love Designer Stickers by Melissa Frances
Classic Collection Designer Glitter by Melissa Frances
Baby of Mine Mini Papers by Jenni Bowlin
Vintage Black Tiny Circle Alpha Stickers by Jenni Bowlin
Silver Rhinestone Embellishments by Kaisercraft
Coral Rose Trellis Flowers by Prima
Farm Fresh Mini Market Cardstock Stickers by October Afternoon
Pastel Flags by Martha Stewart Crafts
Darcy Crown Brads by Anna Griffin
- Prepare all chipboard pieces first by painting them with light ivory acrylic
paint. Let each piece dry, and sand the edges to distress. For accent pieces, after
painting and distressing, coat with spray adhesive and coat with white glitter.
- Cut strips of coordinating paper to adhere across the front of each chipboard
tag. Trim edges to follow the shape of the chipboard tag and adhere in place.
- Cut a strip of trim to fit across each chipboard tag and adhere where desired.
- For front tag, attach cardstock sticker near upper left corner. Embellish
flag with a crown brad and a bit of twill tape or ribbon. Adhere on a diagonal to the front of tag.
- Attach flash card directly over flag using dimensional adhesive and embellish with rhinestones.
- Tie scalloped chipboard heart to flag using a twine and a button.
- For the second tag, adhere the tag on a diagonal and attach the glittered
chipboard sentiment to the top of the flag and tie a piece of twine at the base.
- Attach the flash card directly over the flag using dimensional adhesive and
adhere stickers to spell out the sentiment just above the flash card. Embellish with a flower near lower left corner to finish.
- For the last tag, adhere the flag as previously done and embellish it with a
cardstock sticker and cream button tied with pink thread.
- Attach flash card in the same manner as before, embellish with rhinestones and a small glittered chipboard heart.
- Finish off with a flower near the bottom left corner of flash card.
- Tie all together with pink grosgrain or attach individually to a sweet Valentine package.