Girl MiniAlbums by Kaisercraft
Artsy.licious FineFlocked Alabaster Paper by Chatterbox
Whirlybird FriendsForever Perfect Plaid Paper by My Mind's Eye
Fontaine TrellisRoses Flowers by Prima
White Pearls byMelissa Frances
Attic TreasuresSilver Tinsel by Melissa Frances
Eskimo KissesButtons by Basic Grey
- Cover three of the four circles with white pattern paper. Ink the edges.
- Glue the three pieces together so that the flat surface of the bottom is behind
the second piece. Allow to dry.
- Glue the third piece so that the flat part is down. (this will be covered with the scarf)
- Use a piece of red cardstock to create the hat. Ink the edges, fold the top over
and add pop dot behind the tip so it stands out. Punch circles out of turquoise
cardstock and add to hat. Create trim for hat using same turquoise cardstock.
- Create scarf by cutting main section from turquoise pattern paper. Ink. Make knot by cutting uneven square out of pattern paper. Ink. Create tie and cut fringe. Attach under knot.
- Add buttons for eyes. Cut carrot from orange pattern paper. Ink and add details. Attach to his face.
- Adhere large pearls into center of red buttons and attach to the front of the
- To create the tinsel bottom, wrap tinsel around thin wire, fold the wire in half and glue to the base of the snowman. Attach the flower with glue.
- Use hot glue to glue twigs to the back of the snowman for arms.
- To create the stand for the snowman, score the final circle from the mini album down the middle on both sides and snap in half. Sand all rough edges.
- Use hot glue to attach the half circles to the back of the snowman with the flat side down.