Note from Anabelle: Banner chipboard doesn't always have to be used for a hanging banner! I used the chipboard to create a banner on a layout. Several small photos make it a fun page.
Snow Layout Supplies
Mixed Scallop Triangle Banner Album by Maya Road
White Vintage Ribbons by Melissa Frances
Chipboard Typeset Alphabet Letters by Melissa Frances
Winter's Wings Alpha Cardstock Stickers by Webster's Pages
Patina Glimmer Mist 2oz. by Tattered Angels
Frosty Memories Embossed Glimmer Chips by Tattered Angels
Glimmer Screens Vintage Ice Stencils by Tattered Angels
24 Vial Glitter Multi-Pack by Martha Stewart Crafts
Frame Wallpaper White Clear Overlay by Hambly Studios
- Paint three of the banner pieces with cream paint. Sand edges and add glitter.
- Place snowflake stencil on each piece and lightly spritz with Patina Glimmer Mist.
- Spray stencil with Glimmer Mist and 'stamp' onto white paper. Cut out two of these.
- Cut a piece of crepe paper, stitch and pull threads to create a circle. Add glitter to edges.
- Add letters to spell 'snow' to snowflakes and crepe circles.
- Adhere trim along the top. Lay banner pieces onto page, overlapping a bit. Add letters to spell SNOW.
- Add stickers to spell fun on last banner. Attach small photo to first banner.
- Add two small photo to bottom right hand side. Layer with frame transparency and add brads.
- Add journaling to bottom left hand side.
- Add glitter to chipboard pieces and adhere to ends of banner.