Thursday, February 25, 2010
Designer's Workshop by Lisa Dorsey
Stationery Gift Set by Lisa Dorsey Supplies:
Laura Ashley Connemara Filigree Velvet Rub-Ons by Trimcraft
Christmas Past The Holly and the Ivy Pattern Paper by Graphic 45
Christmas Past Deck the Halls Pattern Paper by Graphic 45
Renaissance Faire Tudor Rose Pattern Paper by Graphic 45
Attic Treasures Blanche Pattern Paper by Melissa Frances
Paradise Point Glitter Flowers by Heidi Grace
Soft Blue Pearl Flourish by Zva Creative
Hero Hues Sea Mix Pearls & Gems by Hero Arts
Metallic Pigment Ink Pads by Martha Stewart Crafts
1. Create the stationary using Microsoft Word. Set the margin on your
document at 4 x 3.5 inches. Change the font color to brown and simply fill
the space with underlining.
2. Print your stationary onto cream paper and trim to 4 x 5.75 inches.
Ink the edges and attach to pattern paper.
3. Add rub-ons and pearls to the bottom of your stationary. Trimming
the rub-ons closely before applying will help you place them correctly onto
the bottom of your stationary.
4. To create the wrap for the stationary box, cut a strip of patter
paper to measure 1.75 x 10. Use scallop scissors or trimmer to cut two
scalloped strips from blue paper. Attach to red paper.
5. Add lace and pearl flourish to wrap.
6. To create the main flower, cut two flowers out of pattern paper.
Cut several petals off the second flower being careful to keep the center in
tack. Slightly roll petals and attach with adhesive only at the base of the
petal. Add dimension by adding a pop dot to the end of the petals.
7. Attach the center of the flower and embellish with rhinestones and
8. Add flowers and buttons to wrap.