Picnic Blanket Card Set by Melissa Phillips Supplies:
Quite Contrary Jack & Jill Colorful Umbrellas Paper by My Mind's Eye
Quite Contrary Jack & Jill Engaging Gingham Paper by My Mind's Eye
Victoria 97% Complete Tags Set by 7Gypsies
ATC & Photo Display Vintage Tags by 7Gypsies
Marley Juliette Collection Flowers by Prima
Fabulous Dimensional Stickers by Chatterbox
Fabulous Chipboard Words by Chatterbox
Fabulous Wooden Brads by Chatterbox
Sierra Resin Embellishments by Anna Griffin
Spring & Summer Book2 Black Mini Marks by American Crafts
Doily Lace Edger Punch by Martha Stewart Crafts
Vintage Findings Label Artisan Mix by Making Memories
Kraft Folded Cards & Envelopes by Hero Arts
Red Precious Finds Adhesive Gems by EK Success
1. Create card bases from white cardstock and cover both in gingham paper and yellow dotted paper.
2. Cut tags to fit across both cards and adhere in place.
3. Attach large flowers and leaves and tuck in resin embellishments under top layer of flower petals.
4. Apply rub-on sentiments and add chipboard accents, and wooden brads.
5. Cut a strip of coordinating paper to fit along bottom edge on back flap of envelope. Use a scallop border punch to create a decorative edge and adhere in place.
6. Embellish envelopes with labels, gems and coordinating dimensional stickers.
7. Wrap cards and envelopes up together with a coordinating bow.