Anabelle notes: "This little photo album was really quick and easy to make. The inside pages are Jenni Bowlin bingo cards and are the perfect size to hold 4 X 6 photos."Supplies:
Welcome Banner Kit by Melissa Frances
Eerie Evil Eye Paper by Basic Grey
Haunted Harlequin Flocked Kraft Paper by My Mind's Eye
Haunted Accessory Sheet by My Mind's Eye
Boo-ville Journal Tablet by Little Yellow Bicycle
Boo-ville Clear Stickers by Little Yellow Bicycle
Jazmyne iCandy Jewels by Bo Bunny Press
1. Cover banner chipboard with patterned paper.
2. Add die cuts and stickers to front cover.
3. Add journaling and tag die cuts to bingo cards.
4. Adhere jewels to front cover.
5. Punch holes in the chipboard and bingo cards.
6. Tie book closed with ribbon. Add photos.