CD Calendar by Lisa Dorsey
Great Gift idea for Holiday stocking suffers!
Empty CD case
Bubbles Slim Edger Punch by EK Success
Happy Together Always Paper by Fancy Pants
Home for the Holidays Christmas Die-Cuts by Melissa Frances
Red Rhinestone Embellishments by Kaisercraft
Bayberry Cottage Front Porch Paper by Pink Paislee
Orange Rhinestone Embellishments by Kaisercraft
Boo-ville Favorite Pieces Cardstock Stickers by Little Yellow Bicycle
Happy Halloween Happy Haunting Paper by Echo Park
Happy Halloween Border Strips Paper by Echo Park
Pinking Paper Edgers Scissors by Fiskars
1. Gently remove the cover off an old CD case and flip it so the inside
of the cover is not facing out. Pull out the piece that was meant to hold
the CD. Flip the cover backward and this is now the base of your calendar.
2. Cut a piece of cardstock to fin inside the case. Ink the edges. Cut
a piece of pattern paper slightly smaller than the cardstock, ink and
3. Use a decorative punch to create bottom edge of calendar page.
Embellish with cardstock stickers, a strip of pattern paper and rhinestones.
4. Use a decorative scissors to cut a strip of cardstock for the top of
5. Print a mini calendar page on white cardstock and ink. (You can find
calendars all over the internet by doing a search for free printable
calendars). Mat the calendar on cardstock and attach to pattern paper.
6. Embellish remaining space with cardstock stickers or other
7. Place calendar page in CD case and store unused pages in top of