Anabelle Notes: I was able to fit 45 photos into this album by making pockets on two of the pages. The pockets hold extra photos from the party.
Binder Book Album by Maya Road
Celebrate Happy Birthday Paper by Teresa Collins
Celebrate Banner Paper by Teresa Collins
Celebrate You Are Invited Paper by Teresa Collins
Celebrate Chipboard Elements by Teresa Collins
Celebrate Ribbon by Teresa Collins
Celebrate Die-Cut Library Envelopes by Teresa Collins
Celebrate Die-Cut Tags by Teresa Collins
Black, Yellow, & Aqua Pom Poms by Glitz Design
Frames Tickets by Jenni Bowlin
Mini Birthday Bingo Cards by Jenni Bowlin
Die-Cut Label Mini Papers by Jenni Bowlin
Vellum Yellow Embellished Butterflies by Jenni Bowlin
Black Apothecary Stickers by Jenni Bowlin
Red Chalkboard Alpha Stickers by Jenni Bowlin
Red and Black Dotted Label Stickers by Jenni Bowlin
Aqua Marine Rhinestone Embellishments by Kaisercraft
Blues Top Ten Chipboard by Sassafras Lass
1. Paint the inside covers and pages of the album white. Let dry.
2. Cut red paper for cover. Add chipboard banner with ribbon. Layer chipboard 'celebrate', '7 and 'gifts' in lower right corner. Add star. Add rhinestones as accents.
3. Tie ribbon and pom-poms to spine of album.
4. Adhere die cuts and stickers to inside cover. Add journaling.
5. Adhere papers, photos and stickers to pages 1, 2, and 3. Embellish with chipboard, stickers, rhinestones and butterflies.
6. Add paper to background of page 4. Fold the die cut envelope to create a pocket. Stitch sides closed for durability. Cut photos to fit and adhere to page.
7. Add journaling tag to page 5.
8. Adhere bingo cards and die cut paper to page 6. Add photo.
9. Adhere die cut tp page 7. Embellish with chipboard, butterfly and rhinestones.
10. Add paper and photo to page 8. Embellish with chipboard.
11. Create another pocket for the last page. Embellish with die cut, ribbon and rhinestones. Add photos and adhere to inside back cover.