Technique Tuesday stamps (sold out)
1. For card, cut a 5"x10" piece of card, score and fold to make a 5"x5" card. Cut a 4 3/4" x 4 3/4" piece of dot paper and adhere to card front. Cut a strip of lace paper and adhere to left side. Cut a 3" x3" piece of rose paper and adhere to center.
2. Run a strip of blue lace as shown. Spray white lace with yellow mist and adhere along card front. Stamp "Happy birthday" onto sticker and adhere over lace in center. Adhere roses in upper left corner. Add button to cluster of roses.
3. For can, measure around and cut strip of dot paper to fit, adhere. Trace lid onto dot paper and adhere to top. Cut rose cluster from pattern paper and adhere to front along with a button. Adhere white lace (misted yellow) around bottom of can.
4. Adhere roses to top of can. Using Fabri-Tac adhere blue lace to can handle.
5. Bake cupcake or other treat and add roses to top. Wrap in tulle.