Cupcake Pocket by Little Yellow Bicycle
Cupcake Epoxy Heart Buttons by Little Yellow Bicycle
Fresh Print Clothesline Border Cardstock Stickers by Little Yellow Bicycle
Red Satin Pleat Trim by Maya Road
Yellow and Pink Medallion Flowers by Maya Road
Red and Black Medallion Flowers by Maya Road
Old World Cabbage Stew Cardstock Stickers by Jillibean Soup
Celebrate Rub-On Transfers by Melissa Frances
Celebration Rub-On Transfers by Melissa Frances
Limeade Mini Jewels by Doodlebug Design Inc.
Pink Punch 5/8” Double Dot Grosgrain Ribbon by Bo Bunny Press
- For the cupcake invitations, cut a strip of red satin pleat trim to fit across each cupcake and adhere in place.
- Cut the border stickers to fit across the bottom of each cupcake.
- Adhere medallion flowers.
- Apply rubons.
- Thread epoxy heart buttons with red ribbon and adhere one to the top of each cupcake.
- Embellish the cupcake pocket with gems.
- For the pillow box favor, use the epoxy heart button box to hold birthday goodies by simple trimming off the top portion of the box and filling it with treats and confetti.
- Tie a ribbon around the box and embellish the center of the bow with a jewel.
- For the glassine bag favor, simply fill each bag with treats, fold down the flap and staple a strip of ribbon to the flap to secure.
- Thread an epoxy button with red ribbon and adhere directly over the staple.
- Attach cardstock sticker and apply a rubon to the front of each bag and embellish with jewels to complete.