Moving On Layout by Lisa Dorsey
Skinny House Coaster Book by Maya Road
Cream & Pink Velvet Point Blossoms by Maya Road
Kraft Scrolls Journaling Tags by Maya Road
Bone White Vintage Crochet Trim by Maya Road
Life Documented Borders & Title Strips Pattern Paper by Simple Stories
Turkish Bay Leaf Christmas Chestnut Soup Kraft Paper by Jillibean Soup
The Thrift Shop Great Find Paper by October Afternoon
Destinations Vertical Journaling Elements Pattern Paper by Simple Stories
Life Documented Expressions Cardstock Stickers by Simple Stories
1. Cut strips of pattern paper for the top and bottom of the layout.
Ink and attach to the layout. Print journaling onto cream paper and add to
the bottom of the layout.
2. Place lace over the seam of the papers.
3. Attach photos to layout.
4. Create arrow stencil by cutting a semi circle out of scrap
cardstock. Cut a second semi circle to create the base of the arrow. Cut a
triangle to finish off the arrow. Trace the arrow onto cream cardstock and
cut out. Ink, add stitching and attach.
5. Cut journaling square to the left of the layout.
6. Cover a page from the house mini album with red cardstock, emboss if
desired. Ink the edges of the house. Cut a heart out of pattern paper,
embellish with sticker and button. Attach to the house. Add lace to the
house for a roof. Cut sentiment out of journaling tag and attach.
7. Punch two flowers out of pattern paper. Wet slightly and crumple.
Flatten flowers and allow to dry. Assemble flower and attach button to
center. Add flowers to layout to the left of the house.
8. Cut flowers from the journaling tag. Attach to the top of
9. Finish off the layout by adding title, rhinestones and stickers.