Brown & Beige Candy Stripes Blossoms by Maya Road
Mixed Half Circle Chipboard Album by Maya Road
Pink Resin Blossoms by Maya Road
Vintage Black Pearl Trinket Pins by Maya Road
Portrait Traditions Patterned Paper by Crate Paper
Portrait Honeymoon Patterned Paper by Crate Paper
Portrait Chipboard Accents by Crate Paper
Portrait Alpha Label Stickers by Crate Paper
Altered Fairies Creative Scraps by Crafty Secrets
Stella & Rose Girly Lace Paper by My Mind’s Eye
It’s the Little Things Humming Bird by Fancy Pants
It’s the Little Things Honeysuckle by Fancy Pants
Egg Drop Soup Green Onions Paper by Jillibean Soup
Soul Food Orange Soul Petit Paper by Melody Ross & GCD Studios
White Sold Wrinkled 1.5” Ribbon by May Arts
Classic Collection Designer Glitter by Melissa Frances
Elizabeth Park 10 Pocket Things by Little Yellow Bicycle
- Begin by painting the scalloped edges on each chipboard page with antique white acrylic paint. Sand to distress and then coat with glitter.
- Trace coordinating paper onto each half circle chipboard page, cut out, and adhere.
- Cut a coordinating 1-2” strip of paper for each half circle, adhere along flat edge and trim off excess. Sand each page around the edges to smooth and then distress with ink.
- For the cover, adhere trim along the half circle curve, wrap with ribbon and tie on the right. Adhere to a scalloped edge half circle.
- Embellish the cover with altered fairy scraps, chipboard, candy stripe flower, and button.
- For each additional page, embellish each with a pocket, chipboard accents, cardstock stickers, buttons, adhesive pearls, resin, and altered fairy scraps.
- Attach all of the pages together either using metal rings or ribbon to finish.
- To create pockets to hold memorable photos, memorabilia, journaling, etc. Adhere small envelopes either to the backside of each page or connect them to the metal rings in between each page.