Laced with Grace Rose Pattern Paper by Glitz Design
Love Games Poppies Pattern Paper by Glitz Design
Laced with Grace Journaling Cardstock Stickers by Glitz Design
Love Games Glitzers Transparent Stickers by Glitz Design
Laced with Grace Butterflies Pattern Paper by Glitz Design
Brown Satin Pleat Edging Trim by Maya Road
Idea-ology Fanciful Accoutrements Buttons by Tim Holtz
Glory Delightful Day Collection Flowers by Prima
Hero Hues Neutrals Mix Pearls & Gems by Hero Arts
Easy Ruffle Ribbon Flower
1. Cut a circle out of a piece of cardstock a bit smaller than the desired flower size.
2. Apply adhesive to cardstock and attach ribbon around the outside of the circle to create flower.
3. Place button or gem on inside of the flower.
1. Cut card front out of pattern paper.
2. Cut 1½ inch strip for left edge. Use a scallop punch for right side of strip.
3. Adhere lace over strip.
4. Attach music sticker to card. Cut out flower from journaling block sticker and overlap onto music sticker.
5. Adhere pennants to cream cardstock and attach to upper right corner of card.
6. Cut butterfly out of pattern paper and mat on brown. Embellish with pearls. Attach to upper left corner of card.
7. Attach flowers and pearls to lower half of card.
8. Adhere rhinestone flourish.
9. Print sentiment on cream cardstock, ink cut into pennant shape and attach to card.