Baker's Twine by Martha Stewart
Vintage Photo distress ink by Ranger
Fabri-Tac adhesive by Beacon
Glue Glider adhesive Pro runner by Glue Arts
Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac Refill Cartridge by Glue Arts
1. Cut a 4 1/2" x 11" piece of paper and fold to make a 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" card. Cut a piece of blue paper to fit the front. Cut butterfly paper layer to size and adhere to card front.
2. Cut a strip of blue dot and pink paper and adhere to left side. Punch circle and adhere to left side.
3. Cut a piece of wrinkle ribbon and adhere along left. Tie two bows together and adhere to lower left side.
4. Stamp happy birthday and cut out adhere to bottom right.
5. Cut butterflies from laced with grace paper and adhere as shown. Add pearls to butterfly centers.
1. Using paint brush on metal part of tin and let dry.
2. Measure tin and cut paper to adhere around outside of tin.
3. Embellish top of tin with rose and butterfly cut from pattern paper. Add second butterfly to side of tin.. add pearls to butterfly centers.
4. Tie wrinkled ribbon around outside of tin.
5. For inside tin cut a piece of cardboard to fit inside and fold, cover top of cardboard with pattern paper for necklace display.
1. Adhere scrolled metal piece to flat background piece and let dry. Adhere resin rose to center. Using jump ring attach clear charm to bottom.
2. Use a long piece of twine and fold in half, run through the hole in the top and tie.3. Display necklace in tin.