The Wall Layout by Anabelle O'Malley
Anabelle Notes: Journaling...."Our trip to Anaheim was capped off with a visit to PFChangs. Of course we had to indulge with the Wall of Chocolate! 2-1-2012"
Miss Nelly Her Style Paper by Kaisercraft
Miss Nelly Her Dreams Paper by Kaisercraft
Miss Nelly Her Habits Paper by Kaisercraft
Miss Nelly 12x12 Cardstock Sticker Sheet by Kaisercraft
Miss Nelly Jewels by Kaisercraft
Head Over Heels Dreamy Paper by Lily Bee Design
Head Over Heels Mixed Cardstock Stickers by Lily Bee Design
Miss Nelly Her Laugh Paper by Kaisercraft
Lost & Found Two Blush Better Layered Chipboard by My Mind's Eye
Garden Cafe Cucumber Custard Glitter Foam Letter Thickers by American Crafts
1. Adhere large flower sticker to top of paper.
2. Punch a border of green paper. Save the little dots that are punched out. Adhere along top of flower sticker.
3.Add punched border of turquoise paper on top of green border. Top off with label sticker on left side.
4. Add chipboard 'notes' piece.
5. Cut banner pieces from journaling card paper. Adhere to middle/bottom of page.
6. Add photo with foam adhesive.
7. Adhere letter stickers.
8. Trim two strips of patterned paper and add below title. Use these as journaling lines.
9. Adhere banner under flowers. Use foam adhesive and add twine and gems to top. 10. Rub glue stick onto various spots of the page. Sprinkle leftover confetti that was punched from the patterned paper.
Gorgeous Anabelle! Love that bright pink!
i've never seen a more gorgeous piece of cake, WOW my friend!
This is gorgeous!
This is beautiful using two of my most favorite collections: Head Over Heels and Miss Nelly. Thanks for the inspiration.
Anabelle ... simply delicious -- the LO and the dessert! I adore that Miss Nelly collection from KC -- beautiful :)
Stunning, love the colors and that cake looks devine!!
Post a Comment