Autumn Press Fall Fashion by Studio Calico
- For my birthday crown I used the template found at:
- Cut out template and trace it onto desired paper. Cut out and lightly ink the edges to distress.
- Cut a 2" strip of coordinating paper and adhere it to the bottom of the crown. Ink the edges once again to distress.
- Adhere cream trim across the base of the crown and wide pink trim across the center of the crown.
- Gather and adhere tissue trim scraps around the backside of the flower to add another layer.
- Trim small green leaves from the Mountain Lilly collection and adhere them to the larger flower.
- Adhere completed flower to the front of the crown leaving the point of the crown exposed.
- Adhere a strip of green ribbon across the center of the crown and attach two green bows towards the ends of the crown.
- Attach glittered gold chipboard letters across the center of the crown.
- Paint a large chipboard button with cream acrylic paint, sand the edges to distress, and coat with glitter. Adhere to the top point on the crown and top with a cream button.
- Adhere two smaller cream buttons to the lower points on the crown with a cream adhesive pearl at the tip.
- Adhere two cream adhesive pearls on the lowest points of the crown.
- Attach a strip of plain cardstock across the back of the crown to make it larger or smaller depending on the size of the birthday girl's head.