Homespun Chic Pink Sparkle Glitter Pattern Paper by GCD Studios
Isabelle Pink Green Medallion Paper by Anna Griffin
Isabelle Green Tonal Paper by Anna Griffin
Soft Blue Pearl Flourish by Zva Creative
Sweet Pea Ribbons by Fancy Pants
Homespun Chic Epoxy Stickers (sold out)
Small circle doilies
I've been all about making doily flowers lately! They add such a fun and feminine touch to projects.1. To create a doily flower, just find a small doily. Cut out the center. Fan fold the lace part.
2. Cut a doily in half and adhere it so that a bit is hanging off the left side.
3. Cut a piece of patterned paper smaller than the base.
4. Cut the pink and green quarter circle from the ___ paper. Adhere to top of the card.
5. Add a strip of green paper and a piece of yellow ric rac.
6. Adhere the pearl flourish and then the flower. Adhere the panel to the card base.