Thinking of You Card by Anabelle O'Malley
Homespun Quilted Floral Pattern Paper by Jenni Bowlin
Homespun Tiny Tulips Pattern Paper by Jenni Bowlin
Borderlines Vintage Lace Clear Stamp Set by Technique Tuesday
Simply Stated Clear Stamp Set by Technique Tuesday
Flutter Blossoms and Buttons Box by Making Memories
Flutter Glitter Die-Cuts by Making Memories
Garnet Pearls and Crystals by Prima
1. Create the card base from card stock. Cut a panel of Tiny Tulips paper to fit along bottom of card. Adhere.
2. Cut large flower from Quilted Floral paper. Adhere letting the edges hang over the side of the card.
3. Stamp the vintage lace border in yellow onto white paper. Cut out and adhere.
4. Adhere the pink flower die cut to the middle of the large flower.
5. To create the floral center, stamp the vintage lace border in red on white cardstock. Cut out and fan fold. Adhere edges to create a pinwheel and add a bit of hot glue to the back. Adhere to center of flower and add floss tied button.
6. Stamp frame and sentiment. Cut out and adhere to bottom right side of card.
7. Cut a scrap from the yellow vintage lace border. Adhere to butterfly wind and adhere butterfly to card.