Baby Mini Album by Melissa Frances
Vintage Posey Florence Pattern Paper by Melissa Frances
Vintage Posey Eleanor Pattern Paper by Melissa Frances
Large Wreath Resin Appliqué by Melissa Frances
Hush a Bye Ticket Book Die-Cuts by Melissa Frances
Hush a Bye Date Prompt Cardstock Stickers by Melissa Frances
Pop Glitter Pink Hearts by Melissa Frances
Vintage Baby Rub-On Transfers by Melissa Frances
White Vintage Ribbons by Melissa Frances
Beige Vintage Ribbons by Melissa Frances
Baby Girl Designer Stickers by Melissa Frances
Cream Pearls by Melissa Frances
Baroque Crystal Clear Stamps by Melissa Frances
Homespun Baby Girl Cotton Scraps by Crafty Secrets
Heartwarming Baby Girl Vintage Stickers by Crafty Secrets
Pink Pearl Flower Trinket Pins by Maya Road
Shabby Chic Sold Flowers by Prima
- Paint the outside and inside of front and back covers with Antique White acrylic paint. Let dry and sand edges to distress.
- Trace a portion of the cover onto floral paper, cut out, ink, and adhere in place.
- Ink edges of ticket die cut page, stitch along seams, and adhere to front.
- Attach scallop cardstock sticker to center of cover and adhere resin wreath directly over the top. Embellish center of wreath with a chipboard heart and sticker.
- Wrap seam binding around left edge of cover and tie in a double bow near the top.
- For the inside of the front cover, trace a potion onto green floral paper, cut out, ink, and adhere.
- Embellish with a cardstock date prompt sticker, cotton scrap label with trinket pin, rubons, and cardstock stickers.
For Each Page
- Each page is already printed with beautiful prompts for you to fill in with information and memories surrounding baby’s first year. To add your special touch start by stamping images from the Baroque stamp set on pages that don’t have a lot of pre-printed images.
- Add a cardstock date prompt sticker or ticket stub die cuts to pages that have more white space and embellish with cardstock stickers, rubons, cotton scraps, adhesive pearls, trinket pins, etc.
- To add a bit more character, adhere strips of trim across pages with straight edges so that it extends over the edges of album.
- Embellish tag pages with ticket stub die cuts, buttons, ribbon, etc.
- The inside of the back cover is a perfect spot to adhere the baby’s feet growth chart. After stamping the inside cover, adhere the chart and embellish with rubons, flower, and button.