Teacher's Gift by Lisa Dorsey
Oval Vanilla Paper Mache Box by The Craft Pedlars
Fly a Kite Sprinklers Paper by October Afternoon
Lush Red Medium Polka Dots Pattern Paper by My Mind's Eye
Malta Pattern Paper by Collage Press
Merrymint Nutmeg Black Glossy Chipboard Thickers by American Crafts
Pansy Pearls and Crystals by Prima
Tis the Season Yuletide Pattern Paper by Bo Bunny Press
Calendar Year Pink Kaleidoscope Paper by Creative Cafe
The Thrift Shop Collector's Item Paper by October Afternoon
Lush Black Ribbons by My Mind's Eye
Earth Tones Large Pearl Brads by American Crafts
Fly a Kite Dandelions Paper by October Afternoon
Brown Circle Journaling Sprouts by Jillibean Soup
1. Cover the outside of box with pattern paper. Punch a scalloped edge out of red polka dot paper. Cut into a 1 inch strip, ink and attach to top edge of box.
2. Cut circle out of Malta paper. Cut a second circle slightly larger out of black cardstock and mat the first circle. Add sticker letters and pearls.
3. Cover journal with red paper. Cut section from calendar paper and attach to journal.
4. Use scallop punch to punch two strips from aqua pattern paper, ink and attach to bottom of journal. Attach Details strip from Calendar paper. Add pearl brad.
5. Add ribbon to side of journal and knot towards the top. Add button.
6. Place year at top of journal using letter stickers.
7. Wrap sticky notes in twine. Use scallop scissors to cut a strip of red cardstock. Cut narrower strip from stripe pattern paper. Attach to red cardstock and wrap around sticky notes. Cut circle from aqua paper, ink and add sentiment. Attach to front of notes.
8. Use Microsoft to print sentiment on journaling circle. Attach to red cardstock and use a scallop scissors to cut around tag. Attach to cellophane bag filled with candy using ribbon. Attach button.
9. Put a small piece of foam in the bottom of oval box. Place all items in box along with a book, ruler and pencils placed in foam.