1. Make card from cardstock. Cover with Enlighten paper.
2. Deaden the adhesive on the sticker label with an embossing pouch. (You can also deaden adhesive by rubbing a little baby powder or cornstarch over it.)
3. Stamp sentiment on label and add letter stickers. Embellish with rhinestones.
4. Spray ribbon with Wheat Beer and Trunk Bay mists; let dry. Tie around label.
5. Adhere extra ribbon to Enlighten paper, adhering in between paper and card for a finished look.
6. Adhere label to card using foam tape.-