Try This: Sherry used her left over scraps from the layout to make a card!
Fabri-Tac adhesive by Beacon
Glue Glider adhesive Pro runner by Glue Arts
Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac Refill Cartridge by Glue Arts
1. Use 12x12 paper as background. Cut border strips in various coordinating patterns from bottom of pattern paper.
2. Layer border strips as shown on bottom and top of page. Cut strip from heart paper and add to bottom.
3. Add two 4x6 photos to center of page. Add two heart squares where photos meet.
4. Stamp "sunshine" and cut out add to upper right corner.
5. Add blue cloud sticker (with alphabet letters "MY" in center) to left and pink cloud to right.
Card from scraps:
1. Cut corner from pattern paper and use as background. Fussy cut along flower border.
2. Add border strip to bottom. Tuck circle sticker under where you fussy cut. Stamp "Thinking of you" on circle.3. Add heart and butterfly to lower right.