"Mom, Don't make me wear a sweater vest" Layout by Anabelle O'Malley
Elementary Expressions Cardstock Stickers by Simple Stories
Elementary Teacher's Pet Pattern Paper by Simple Stories
Elementary Spelling Bee Pattern Paper by Simple Stories
Elementary Report Card Pattern Paper by Simple Stories
Off To School Favorite Teacher Pattern Paper by Fancy Pants
Off To School Economics Pattern Paper by Fancy Pants
School Spirit Layered Chipboard by Crate Paper
Glue Glider Pro Adhesive Runner Unit by Glue Arts
1. Cut light yellow paper slightly smaller than green paper. Round corners and adhere.
2. Cut a 4 by 12 inch wide strip of blue polka dot paper. Adhere to right side of page. Add a yellow panel to the center.
3. Mat photo onto patterned paper, adhere near top of the yellow panel.
4. Create title, using stickers and handwriting, below the photo.
5. Punch light blue paper border and adhere to right side of photo.
6. Cut journaling box from patterned paper. Adhere to left side of photo. Layer on book and owl stickers.
7. Add journaling and Adhere chipboard.
9. Finish with stickers below the journaling box.