Happy Birthday Label Card by Jessica Witty
Nestabilities Labels One by Spellbinders
Everafter Something Old Pattern Paper by Cosmo Cricket
Sentiments Rub-On Transfers by Crate Paper
Latte Pearl Embellishments by Kaisercraft
Die-Cutting Machine (I used Cuttlebug by Provo)
Finished size: 3.5" square
Instructions for Card Base:
1. Fold cardstock panel in half.
2. Lay largest die face up (ridged side up) on cutting surface. *This is the sandwich I used for my Cuttlebug machine, starting from the bottom (the plate that actually lays on the Cuttlebug) and going up:
Label Die (ridge side up)
3. Lay folded cardstock on top of the die, placing folded side within the boundries of the die. This will ensure that the folded side remains uncut.
4. Rub through die-cut machine.
Instructions for Card:
1. Cut patterned paper using the largest die. (I used the same sandwich at the above to cut patterned paper.)
2. Do this twice with the same patterned paper so that you end up with one label of the front of the pp and one label of the reverse of the pp.
3. Trim both the top and bottom side of the yellow label to create the second layer; adhere.
4. Sponge all edges with distress ink.
5. Adhere full label to card base, lining up all the edges.
6. Adhere yellow layer to card and add run-ons and pearls.