Mother's Baby Chipboard Card by Melissa Phillips
Butterfly Accordion Chipboard Album by Maya Road
Motifs Chipboard Set by Maya Road
Vintage Pearl Trinket Pins by Maya Road
Light Pink Scallop Ric Rac by Maya Road
Girl Friday Monday Pattern Paper by Cosmo Cricket
Mother Cardstock Stickers by Karen Foster Design
Madeline Adhesive Gems by K & Co.
Classic Collection Designer Glitter by Melissa Frances
Buttons and Cream Acrylic Paint
1. Remove metal rings from accordion album. Paint 1 detailed and 1 solid butterfly using cream acrylic paint. Let dry and sand edges. Repeat this process from 2 chipboard flowers as well.
2. Coat detailed chipboard butterfly with white glitter and set aside.
3. Cover solid butterfly in patterned paper, sand edges and attach cream trim to backside of upper wings.
4. Attach scallop ric rac to center of butterfly on top chipboard piece.
5. Punch holes in both chipboard pieces near upper wing area. Thread with sage green ribbon and tie both together in a large bow.
6. Attach pear trinket pins to backside of top chipboard piece to form antennas.
7. Adhere sentiment sticker to inside center area of card. Embellish with pink buttons and adhesive pearls.
8. Attach chipboard flowers and adhesive pearls to finish.