Butterfly Card by Anabelle O'Malley
Dreamsicle (Limited Edition SUMMER 09) Glimmer Mist 2oz. by Tattered Angels
Lemon Meringue (Limited Edition SUMMER 09) Glimmer Mist 2oz. by Tattered Angels
Lime Twist (Limited Edition SUMMER 09) Glimmer Mist 2oz. by Tattered Angels
Glimmer Screens Fanciful Stencils by Tattered Angels
Fluttering Butterflies by Prima
Minestrone Sliced Leek Pattern Paper by Jillibean Soup
Silver Rhinestone Embellishments by Kaisercraft
Winsome Enchanting Press Ons by Pink Paislee
1. Fold a 5" x 10" piece of cardstock in half to make a card. Lay the butterfly stencil onto the paper. Place it as close t the fold as possible.
2. Spray with Dreamsicle Glimmer Mist and let dry.
3. In the meantime, cut a butterfly from the Sliced Leek paper. Spray it with Lemon Meringue Glimmer Mist and add a bit of Dreamsicle to the edges. Cut in half when dry.
4. Spray the Prima butterfly with Lime Twist; wipe extra mist from pearl body.
5. Once all pieces are dry, cut the large butterfly from cardstock, leaving some of the fold intact.
6. Layer the other butterflies onto the center of the card; add rubon and gems.