Decorative Wine Gift Box by Lisa Dorsey
Kraft Wine & Cookie Boxes
BellaBella French Flea Market Floraleque Paper by My Mind's Eye
Bridgeport Springside Varnish Paper by SEI
Samantha Paper Collection by Crate Paper
Lynden Scrap Strip by Scenic Route Paper Co.
Birthday Girl Dots/Aqua Paper by My Mind's Eye
Kate Pattern Paper by Melissa Frances
Bridgeport Pavilion Pearl Paper by SEI
BellaBella Bellezo Paradise Paper by My Mind's Eye
Sorbet Glitter Green Sprouts Paper by Paper Salon
Paperie Greenhouse Fabric Brocade Paper by Making Memories
Savannah Collection Calhoun Pattern Paper by 7Gypsies
Clear Rhinestones by Melissa Frances
Paperie Greenhouse Shimmer Alphabet Stickers by Making Memories
Grosgrain with White Dots by May Arts
Tip: This is a great way to use up all those scraps of pattern paper you have laying around.
1. Since the container is slightly wider than 12 inches, I overlapped two pieces of black cardstock to create the base.
2. Cut pieces of pattern paper into different sizes and ink the edges with black ink. Then piece them together on the black cardstock. Use strong adhesive along the edges so they don't pull up when you wrap the paper around the container.
3. Zig-Zag stitch with black thread in various places along the edges of pattern paper. (I varied the width of the stitches to give the project a little more detail.)
4. Punch holes for the ribbon handle and then attach to the container with strong adhesive.
5. Punch or hand cut butterflies from black paper. Apply Stickles to the edge and allow to dry.
6. Create outside strip for cover by cutting two 1.25" wide strips of black cardstock. Overlap the two pieces so they fit all the way around the top. Cut stripes of pattern paper, slightly narrower than the cardstock and ink the edges. Attach to the black strip.
7. Punch holes for the ribbon handle and then attach to the outside rim of the cover.
8. Use a circle cutter to cut a 4" circle out of black for the top of the container. Cut a piece of pattern paper slightly smaller and ink the edges. Attach to black.
9. Punch holes for ribbon handle and attach to top of cover.
10. Apply sentiment to a large tag. Fold the edges of one of the butterflies and add rhinestone to center. Attach sentiment and butterfly to the tag.
11. Attach tag and cover using black ribbon.
12. Fold remaining butterflies and attach rhinestones to centers. Apply butterflies to the outside of the container.