You're Sweet Card by Jessica Witty
Strawberry Dot Glitter Cardstock by Doodlebug Design Inc.
Hugs Pattern Paper by Dream Street Papers
Sweet Cakes Cupcake Cutie Paper by Pink Paislee
White Playroom Felt Letter Thickers by American Crafts
Schoolhouse Pink Shimmer Glitter Alpha Stickers by Making Memories
Plain Chipboard Buttons by Scenic Route Paper Co.
Crystal Fine Glitter by Martha Stewart Crafts
Ultra-fine Ballpoint-tip Glue Pen by Martha Stewart Crafts
ZIG Two Way Fine Tip Glue Pen by EK Success
1. Make 5.25" x 6.25" card base out of cardstock.
2. Cut scalloped edge from Honey Bunch paper and adhere to card.
3. Cut panel of Hugs paper and adhere to card.
4. Cut panel of Strawberry Dots paper, round top corners and adhere to card.
5. Trim cupcake out of Cupcake Cutie paper and use Ballpoint Glue pen to adhere glitter to the edges. Attach to card with foam tape.
6. Add felt letters and embroidery floss.
7. Paint chipboard button white, let dry and cover with 2-way zig glue pen. Cover with glitter and shake off excess.
8. Thread button with floss. Add foam tape to the back of button and attach pins; adhere to card.