Love Lives Here Wall Hanging by Melissa Phillips
Zinnia Decorative Edge Chipboard Album by Little Yellow Bicycle
Zinnia 6 x 6 Decorative Edged Tablet by Little Yellow Bicycle
Gracie Page Kit by Melissa Frances
Vintage Colonial House Chipboard Set by Melissa Frances
Spring Whimsy Trim Kit by Webster's Pages
Cherry Blossom Petite Fleur Vines by Prima
Rose Pearl Embellishments by Kaisercraft
Girl Friday Wednesday Pattern Paper by Cosmo Cricket
Classic Collection Designer Glitter by Melissa Frances
1. Ink edges of chipboard page from album and adhere decorative page from table. Coat edges with glue and sprinkle with glitter.
2. Cut a piece of old sheet music to fit center of chipboard page, ink edges, adhere in place and stitch around edges.
3. Cut back off Chipboard Colonial House so that it fits flat against chipboard page with piano music showing through the windows.
4. Trace sides and front of house onto patterned paper, cut out, adhere to base and ink edges to distress.
5. Adhere cream trim behind windows to resemble curtains.
6. Coat roof pieces with cream acrylic paint, sand to distress, coat with glitter and adhere to house base.
7. Attach completed house to center of chipboard page to create 3-dimensional wall hanging.
8. Embellish roof with adhesive pearls and buttons tied with pink thread.
9. Coat metal crown or other embellishment with cream acrylic paint, rub with a paper towel to remove excess and adhere just above front door.
10. Cut flower vine to fit across base of house and adhere in place.
11. Hang 3 glitter hearts (pink is another option) with hemp and a button after distressing the edges just a bit with distress ink.
12. Print "Love Lives Here" on paper, cut into strips, ink edges and adhere on hearts to create your sentiment.
13. Attach cream tulle to the back of wall hanging and tie in a bow at the top to form a hanger.