Be Mine Tin Supplies
Rectangular Tin with Hinged Window Cover
Cupid Press-Ons by Pink Paislee
Cupid Postcards Pattern Paper by Pink Paislee
Pink Punch 5/8" Double Dot Grosgrain Ribbon by Bo Bunny Press
Popsicle Buttons & Bling by Bo Bunny Press
- Lightly scratch tin to help the paint stick. Paint tin with turquoise paint.
- Use fine sand paper to wear off a little bit of the paint to give
the tin a distressed look and then seal to keep the rest of the paint on.
- Fill tin with candy.
- Create tag by cutting out one of the postcards from the pattern paper.Mat with turquoise cardstock.
- Apply rub-on to tag.
- Cut out Be Mine sentiment from postcard on pattern paper and attach below the rub-on.
- Tie ribbon around tin.
- Attach tag and button with twine.