Fabulous Petite Vintage Pattern Paper by Chatterbox
Fabulous Mini Alphabet Stickers by Chatterbox
Congratulations Rub-On Transfers by Melissa Frances
Fabulous Vintage Pattern Paper by Chatterbox
Fabulous Blooms Pattern Paper by Chatterbox
Fabulous Glossy Bursts Specialty Paper by Chatterbox
Fabulous Chipboard Shapes by Chatterbox
Fabulous Die Cut Shapes by Chatterbox
Shittake Dot Pattern Paper by Bo Bunny Press
Taupe Pearl Flourish by Zva Creative
E29 Burnt Umber Sketch Marker by Copic Markers
Darcey Journal Tags by Anna Griffin
Fabri-Tac 2 Ounce Bottle Adhesive by Beacon Adhesives
Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Ranger
Note from Sherry: Whenever I make a layout I always use up the scraps while there out to make a fun card as well.
- Cut a 11"x11" piece of yellow dot paper, ink edges (of all papers), and adhere to
- Cut a 6"x7" piece of brown & yellow paper and adhere to layout center.
- Cut a 2"x7" piece of blue & white star paper and adhere at an angle along side of paper in step 2.
- Cut a 1"x7" piece of blue diamond glitter paper and adhere to side of paper in
- Run cork scalloped border to left of diamond glitter paper.
- Adhere 4"x6" photo to layout center. Adhere large star to top left corner and
medium star to lower left corner. Adhere circle stars above and below photo.
- Ink and adhere journaling card to right side of photo. Adhere medium star over cork star and place to lower right side.\
- Use Jillibean Soup & Chatterbox alphabet to make title.
- Adhere pearls to star centers, scalloped cork, journaling card, and title. Add
pearls flourish under photo. Colors pearls with Copic markers.
- Cut a 5"x10" piece of cardstock, score, and fold to make a 5"x5" card.
- Cut a 4 3/4"x4 3/4" piece of brown & yellow paper and adhere to card center.
- Cut a 2"x5" strip of yellow dot paper and adhere to card bottom.
- Layer yellow butterfly over cork and adhere to upper left corner. Add two
chipboard butterflies to right side.
- Tie bow and adhere to lower left corner. Run "get well soon" onto chipboard and adhere to right bottom.