Cupid Window Card
ReportCard Story Time Paper by October Afternoon
Mistletoe and Co North Pole Paper by Pink Paislee
Kitchen Spice Cinnamon Pattern Paper by Bo Bunny Press
Cupid Borderlines Clear Stickers by Pink Paislee
Cupid Impressions Clear Stamps by Pink Paislee
Pink Paislee Hearts Bloom Paper
Martha Steward Baker's Twine
Spellbinders Label 4 dies
- Make card from cardstock. Cover the top part of the front with North Pole paper.
- Add a layer of pink gingham paper and a layer of scalloped Report Card paper to the bottom edge.
- Adhere a short length of Borderlines stickers just over the Report Card layer.
- Open the card and place it in your die cut machine (I used a Cuttlebug). Position the die on top of the card (cutting side down) and hold it in place with a bit of removable adhesive. Run through the die cut machine. (The cut may take a few passes since it is cutting through several layers.)
- Cover the inside of the card with Cinnamon paper. Stamp the cupid image through the window onto the Cinnamon paper.
- Stamp the postal stamp image on the front of the card and embellish with