Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January's Organizational Project with Anabelle O'Malley




Note from Anabelle: My word for 2010 is Nourish. I want to nourish my body, my mind, my soul and my relationships. I've recently joined a gym and have been exercising regularly. I wanted a pretty place to log my workouts, so I created this little journal.

Workout Log Supplies
Nature Embossed Chip Tiles by Tattered Angels
Patina Glimmer Mist 2oz. by Tattered Angels
Vintage Findings Mini Baby Collection by Making Memories
Clear Small Crystal Brackets by Zva Creative
Merrymint Cinnamon Silver Foil Chipboard Thickers by American Crafts
Mini Calendar Journaling Cards by Webster's Pages
Magical Wishes Diecut Stickers by Webster's Pages
Magical Wishes Make a Wish Paper by Webster's Pages

4 comments:

Glynis said...

Love the idea of a workout journal!

Debbie said...

Sooooo pretty, Anabelle! LOVE those Webster's Papers :)

TFS!!!! Your work is lovely!

Melanie said...

Anabelle - this is sooo beautiful!!

Lisa Dorsey said...

such a cool project Anabelle! Great idea and beautifully executed.