Adore You Card Supplies
Red/Black Line Ext II Clover Vine Pattern Paper by Jenni Bowlin
Red/Black Line Ext II Red Olives Pattern Paper by Jenni Bowlin
Mini Red Bingo Cards by Jenni Bowlin
Black Label Stickers by Jenni Bowlin
Taupe Pearl Flourish by Zva Creative
Winter Garden Cardstock Multi Pack by Creative Imaginations
Vintage Pearl Trinket Pins by Maya Road
Nature Trim Collection by Webster's Pages
Tim Holtz Paper Distresser by Tonic Studios
Black Soot Distress Ink by Ranger
- Cut a 9"x5 1/2" piece of red cardstock, score, and fold to make a 4 1/2"x5 1/2" card.
- Cut a 4 1/4"x51/4" piece of black & red paper and adhere to front. Cut a 3"x4" piece of black cardstock and adhere to front. Cut a 2"x3" piece of red swirl paper and adhere to black cardstock. Adhere a 5 1/2" piece of lace to left side of card.
- Adhere "Adore" bingo card to right of lace. Add rub-on to black sticker and adhere as shown. Add pearl flourish.
- For black flower: Cut a 1"x12" piece of pattern paper and fold in half and twist. Punch a large circle from red cardstock. Add hot glue to center of red circle and fold end of black pattern paper adhere over hot glue. Begin twisting folded paper around adding glue as you go until you get to the size you like. Use scissors to cut excess red cardstock and adhere to card front.
- For red flowers: Cut 1"x6" piece of red cardstock and repeat step 4. Adhere to card.
- Ink flowers with black and add pearl centers. Run pearl stick pins through side.