14 Days of February Love Notes Supplies
Gusseted Glassine Favor
ATC & Photo Display
Vintage Hardware by 7Gypsies
Scraps by B. Shackman Company
Mini Circle Tags by Making Memories
Medium Love Collection by Making Memories
Varnished Floral Pattern Paper by Making Memories
Label Artisan Mix by Making Memories
Family Word Fetti Stickers by Making Memories
Sweet Love Jewel Stickers by Little Yellow Bicycle
Very Merry Mini
Market Cardstock Stickers by October Afternoon
Vintage Black Tiny Circle Alpha Stickers by Jenni Bowlin
Fabulous Epoxy Stickers by Chatterbox
Fabulous Journaling Die Cut Labels by Chatterbox
Nature’s Story Days of the Week Journaling Cards by Webster’s Pages
Dark Red Velvet Ric
Rac by Maya Road
Roses Flowers by Prima
Stickers by Martha Stewart
Newhouse Chipboard Baby Pink by American Crafts
Embellishments by Anna Griffin
ATC & Photo Display Vintage Tags by 7Gypsies
Note from Melissa: I thought it would be fun to create 14 lovely, little, love notes to leave for my husband in the days leading up to Valentine’s Day. To create the 14 Days of February Love Notes, follow these tips.
- Distress and insert an assortment of journaling cards, patterned paper, and die cuts in to 14 small, glassine bags.
- To embellish the front of the glassine bags, simply add a combination of the following in layers:
- Lace hearts
- Victorian scraps
- Buttons, ribbon, and trim
- Chipboard hearts
- Epoxy stickers
- Die cuts
- Resin, etc.
- Lace hearts
- After embellishing the front of 14 glassine bags, number each beginning with number one and ending with 14.
- Wrap them all up to present together in a piece of vintage sheet music, tied with a bow and embellished with a metal tag, or simply present one each day to your sweetheart.