Happy Birthday Box by Lisa Dorsey
Round Kraft Gift Box
Flutter Pink Brocade Pattern Paper by Making Memories
Pocket Full of Rosies Lil' Brudders Pattern Paper by Sassafras Lass
Lush Pink Ribbons by My Mind's Eye
Botanique Wanda Paper by American Crafts
Sugar Rush Buttons by Basic Grey
Classic Collection Designer Glitter by Melissa Frances
White Pen and White Lace
1. Paint the round box with white paint; set aside to dry.
2. Cut two 3" wide strip of pattern paper. Ink the edges and attach to the bottom portion of the box.
3. After the cover is dry, spray with adhesive and apply white glitter to the cover.
4. Cut 5 circles out of pattern paper for the flower. The first Circle should measure 5 inches, the second measuring 4.5 inches, the third measure 4 inches, the fourth should be 3.5 inches and the fifth circle should be 3 inches. Ink the edges of each circle.
5. To create the flower, cut triangles out of the circle to create petals. The key is to cut long, thin petals. Bend each petal toward the center of the circle. Use a pencil to round the end of each petal backwards. Spray with adhesive and add glitter.
6. Stack the circles and adhere together to create the flower. Crunch the petals to add dimension.
7. Add button and ribbon to center of the flower and attach to the top of the box.
8. Create the tag by cutting a piece of pink cardstock and writing Happy Birthday at the top. Fold a piece of pink ribbon and staple to the bottom of the tag. Cover the staples with a piece of white lace. Embellish with a white pen. Attach to the ribbon and button.
9. Add buttons to the top of box.