Welcome Spring Card by Lisa Dorsey
Lush Blue Large Polka Dot Flocked Pattern Paper by My Mind's Eye
I DO Anthurium Embossed Paper by American Crafts
Laundry Line Celebrate Tablecloth Paper by My Mind's Eye
Paperie Greenhouse Flocked Floral Paper by Making Memories
Together United Floral/Cool-ective Blue Paper by My Mind's Eye
Antique Linen Distress Crackle Paint by Ranger
Flora Dimensional Sticker Art by Anna Griffin
Fabulous Rub-On Icons by Chatterbox
Velvet Stitched Cream & Brown Flowers by Maya Road
Home for the Holidays Alpha Cardstock Stickers by Webster's Pages
Other: 7 Popsicle sticks
1. Create a 5 x 7 card using blue cardstock and Lush papers. Ink the edges.
2. Create the fence cutting 5 of the popsicles to a point on end. Make sure to vary the lengths and sand the edges.
3. Paint all the popsicle sticks with crackle paint. Allow to dry and then ink the edges.
4. Apply sunflower dimensional sticker to the left side of the card. Attach popsicle sticks to card creating a fence over the sunflower.
5. Embellish the fence with flowers cut from pattern paper, as well as velvet flower.
6. Apply bird rub on to brown cardstock, cut out and add to fence.
7. Add mushroom, bee and sentiment to finish off the card.