Happy Birthday Gift Box by Melissa Phillips
Kraft Gift Box
Little Dolls Journal Notes by Crafty Secrets
Love Struck Newsprint Love Paper by Making Memories
Ambiente Paige Pattern Paper by Melissa Frances
Kunzite Glass Microbeads by Martha Stewart Crafts
Coral Sea Fiesta Flowers by Prima
Spring Rain (Limited Edition Spring 2010 Color) Glimmer Mist 2oz. by Tattered Angels
Creme de Rouge Glimmer Chips Regal by Tattered Angels
French Mail Vintage Clear Art Stamps by Crafty Secrets
Eggplant Pearls and Crystals by Prima
Pearlescent Skyblue Brilliance Dew Drop Ink by Tsukineko
Flower Soft High Tack PVA Glue 1oz. by Flower Soft
Letterbox 3/8" Honey Dew Grosgrain Ruffled Edge by American Crafts
Other supplies used:
Scrunched seam binding
Happy Birthday Stamp
Off-white Acrylic Paint
Instructions for Card:
1. Create card base and edge with acrylic paint.
2. Cut Paige paper slightly smaller than card front, ink edges and adhere.
3. Cut "Just Imagine" Journal note to fit down card front, ink edges and adhere on left.
4. Cut a strip of newsprint paper to fit down right side, ink to distress, and adhere.
5. Stamp "Happy Birthday" just above bird. (Sexy Little Numbers is a set with a wonderful substitution for the stamp image I used: http://www.emmaspaperie.com/product_p/stampscssm12.htm )
6. Coat aqua flower and large chipboard corner with Spring Rain Glimmer Mist.
7. Stamp chipboard corner with corner image from stamp set using Skyblue ink and adhere in bottom left corner. Embellish with adhesive pearl.8. Coat chipboard button or a regular button with Flower soft glue, coat with microbeads, press down firmly, and let dry completely.9. Thread button with ribbon once dry and adhere to center of aqua flower and adhere flower near upper right corner.
Instructions for Gift Box:1. Paint gift box with off-white acrylic paint, let dry slightly, and sand edges to distress.
2. Stamp "Carte Postale" image around sides of box lid.3. Cut Paige paper slightly smaller than top of box, ink edges, and adhere to center of box.
4. Cut a block of newsprint paper to fit left side of box, leaving a bit of Paige paper showing around edges, ink to distress, and adhere.
5. Cut "A little birdie told me...." Journal note to fit down right side of box. Reserve sentiment. Ink edges of journal note, and adhere on right.6. Spray small chipboard corner and pink flower with Spring Rain Glimmer Mist.
7. Stamp chipboard corner with corner image from stamp set using Skyblue ink and adhere in lower left corner.
8. Coat chipboard button or regular button with Flower soft glue, coat with microbeads, press down firmly, and let dry completely.
9. Thread button with ribbon once dry and adhere to center of pink flower after removing center from flower.
10. Wrap scrunched seam binding (or ribbon of your choice) around box and tie in a bow in upper left corner.
11. Adhere pink flower near bow.
12. Cut sentiment with right edge trimmed in a "v", ink edges to distress, curl to add dimension and adhere just under flower petals.