Baby's 1st Birthday Memory Booklet by Melissa Phillips
Modern Label Coaster Book by Maya Road
Leaf Brown & Turquoise Trinket Pins by Maya Road
Vintage Crochet Wave White Trim by Maya Road
Vintage Crochet Pom Pom Ecru Trim by Maya Road
Scallop Dot Pink Trim by Maya Road
Scrolls Singleton Stamp by Maya Road
Attic Treasures Die-Cuts by Melissa Frances
French Twist Bianca Pattern Paper by Melissa Frances
Joanne Pattern Paper by Melissa Frances
Fresh Twist Label Die-Cuts by Melissa Frances
Celebrate Date Prompt Cardstock Stickers by Melissa Frances
Thankful Peaceful Pattern Paper by Melissa Frances
Celebrate Cardstock Stickers by Melissa Frances
Hush a Bye Ticket Book Die-Cuts by Melissa Frances
Heartwarming Baby Girl Vintage Stickers by Crafty Secrets
Coral Fairytale Rose Flowers by Prima
1. Paint chipboard coasters with Antique white acrylic paint. Let dry slightly and sand edges to distress.
2. For each chipboard coaster, cover either the top or bottom half with pattern paper.
3. For the cover, stamp a scroll across the top of the coaster using aqua ink.
4. Attach a strip of trim across top edge of paper.
5. Adhere date prompt sticker, flower, and trinket pin to center of coaster, tie on a tag, and attach "first birthday" sticker to bottom.
6. For the "Memories" page, use an Attic Treasure die-cut as your page and attach "Memories" sticker to the center.
7. Adhere ticket stub from booklet across the front and embellish with a pink button, trim, and sticker.
8. For the "Favorite Toys" page, stamp scroll once again near bottom of page.
9. Adhere ecru pom pom trim to the backside of the top of the ticket stub and adhere to center of coaster just above stamped scroll.
10. Attach a strip of pink dot ribbon above ticket and embellish with a flower and sticker.
11. For "Our Baby Girl" page, use a die-cut from the Fresh Twist collection and adhere date prompt sticker to the center.
12. Embellish with a ticket from the booklet, sticker, and flower.
13. For the "Favorite Foods" page, stamp scroll near top.
14. Attach ticket stub and pom pom trim across center and embellish with a cream buttom and sticker near bottom.
15. Punch holes near the top of die-cuts and tie coasters and die-cuts together with ribbon to finish.