Canna Glitter Heavy Weight Cardstock by Best Creation
Oriental Blossom Pink Peony Check Glitter Accented Paper by Best Creation
Felt Butterflies by Jenni Bowlin
Vintage Pearl Trinket Pins by Maya Road
Merrymint Pomegranate Satin with Glitter Polka Dots Ribbon by American
Nature Trim Collection by Webster's Pages
Cream Pearls by Melissa Frances
Pink Pom Pom Trim by Maya Road
Thankful Ticket Book Die-Cuts by Melissa Frances
Creme de Rouge Glimmer Mist 2oz. by Tattered Angels
Fabri-Tac 2 Ounce Bottle Adhesive by Beacon Adhesives
Cake box: I used my Cricut to cut the box, but you can find a cake box
template at this website (http://www.ruthannzaroff.com/
1. Cut two 5 1/2" x 2 1/4" pieces of pink paper and adhere to box sides. Cut
a 3 1/2" x 2 1/4" piece of pink paper and adhere to back of box.
2. Trace top of box onto glitter cardstock, cut, and adhere to top.
3. Cut a piece of lace and begin folding and adhering down with Fari-Tac to
back edges of box.
4. Tie bow from dot ribbon and adhere to top right. Adhere pink & white
butterfly to top adding pearls to center. Adhere pom pom trim around top
edges adhering with Fabri-Tac.
5. Apply birthday rub-on and cut into flag shape and spray with glimmer
mist. Adhere to stick pin and stick into bow.
1. Cut a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of pink paper, score, and fold to make a 4 1/4"
x 5 1/2" card.
2. Cut a 2"x4" piece of glitter cardstock and adhere to left side of card.
Run a length of dot ribbon and ti in bow at the top along left side. Run
stick pin through bow center.
3. Apply rub-on to to tag and spray with glimmer mist, adhere to lower right
4, Adhere felt butterflies as shown adding pearls to centers.