Saturday, March 6, 2010

Surprise Contest!

We want to see your Birthday Best! Send in your best birthday project and we will pick 3 winners to receive $25 gift certificates to shop at Emma's Paperie.

*Submissions can be cards, layouts, projects, tags, etc.
*No more than 3 submissions per person please.
*Send submissions to emmaspaperie@gmail.com
*Contest submission ends on Wednesday, March 10th
*Winners will be announced on Friday, March 12th at 8pm
*Winning projects will be displayed on our blog

Good luck, can't wait to see what you create!

-

3 comments:

Pattyjo said...

Wow if I HAD to spend it on my Birthday..then I would fly a big group of people to Hawaii and celebrate it on the beach.
Pattyjo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kerry said...

Great contest...I'll have to see what I can come up with! :)